Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Preparing for the New Year!

Yes, I'm thinking ahead!

I love the new year - it's another chance for a fresh start. I like to plan (as you all know!), so I've started thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2012. Some things I had planned for 2011 didn't happen, so those will roll over - others are new.

I'm also starting to think of a theme. I often create "theme's" for my year - it's a fun way to plan, reflect and add new experiences.

A couple of examples:

2011 was the year of completions and adventures

2010 was the year of the weekend getaway

In 2008 I had monthly goals - I liked that one and may try that again this year

So, expect to see posts on this topic in the next few weeks. I've found that by thinking about it ahead of time, I'm not stressed on the first - I can go into the new year with a plan of attack!

No comments: